Uluwatu Sunset – Kecak Dance – Seafood Dinner and GWK
Visiting the best art, the highest statue GWK is the first place on this half day tour, then go to Uluwatu to watch the beautifully sunset, Kecak dance also perform in Uluwatu, Uluwatu temple is built in the 17th century on the top of cliff about 825 feet high facing open Indian Ocean.
Your half day tour will continue with seafood dinner and will be serve at Jimbaran bay, which is well known for fresh barbeque seafood and fish.
Tour Include :
- Mineral Water
- Flexible Stop place and time
- Comfortable car and fully air conditioned
- Parking fee
- English Speaking Driver
- Temple Entrance Ticket
Tour Exclude :
- Entrance Ticket for any performance
- Dinner fee
[box type=”info”] Half Day Tour, required time approximately 6 hours. Price:
- 1- 3 person IDR 300.000,- / Car
- 4-6 person IDR 400.000,- / Car